Your Point of Contact for Building Connections

Do you require a new connection to the public drinking water pipeline and sewage network?

We are there to help you. You can contact a customer consultant to make an appointment for a personal consultation or simply call us at the free service hotline.

Please select/indicate the area on the map where you are staying. You are then forwarded to the service team in your area and the appropriate drinking water connection application.

Alternatively, you can also enter your address into the search window. Our database will then find the building connection service team in your area.

Addresses, Consulting and Opening Hours